QUE. A force of 20 N acts upon a body whose weight is 9.8 N. What is the mass of the body and how much is the acceleration?(g=9.8m/s). and also plz tell which is more fundamental mass of any given body or weight.
Asked by Harshita Singh | 20th Sep, 2015, 08:23: PM
Weight = mg
Here, Weight = 9.8 N = mg
Mass of an object is more fundamental than the weight.
This is because mass is independent of location, while weight depends on the gravity of the location where it is measured.
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 21st Sep, 2015, 11:30: AM
- 24. The dimensions of wooden block are 2 m x 0.25 m x 0.10 m. If relative density of wood is 0.6 , calculate mass of the block in kg. Density of water = 10^3 kg/m cu.
- can you please help me to answer these question.
- Derive an expression for "g".
- What is gravitation?????????
- WHAT IS ANTI GRAVITY ?
- if a weight of a person on moon is 8N what will the weight on Earth
- Can you think of two particles which do not exert gravitational force on each other
- what is difference between centrifugal and centripetal force
- what is gravity?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number