qestion test of current electricity
Asked by akshay.beloshe | 12th Oct, 2017, 11:49: AM
answer test of current electricalcity
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 12th Oct, 2017, 11:50: AM
- You are given 48 cells each of 1.48 volt and resistance 0.3 ohm. How would you arrange them to produce greatest current in a circuit of 5 ohm resistance?
- Why we use a combination of cells?
- For the series combination of cells, derive the condition in which the current through externally connected resistance is maximum.
- Three identical cells, each of emf 2 V and internal resistance 0.2 ohm are connected in series to an external resistor of 5.4 ohm. Calculate the current in the circuit.
- In given circuit the cells E1 and E2 have emfs 4 V and 8 V and the internal resistance 0.5 ohm and 10 ohm respectively. Calculate the current in each resistance.
- In the circuit shown, each battery is of 5 V and has internal resistance of 0.2 ohm. What will be the reading of an ideal voltmeter connecting across the battery?
- In which condition, the cells connected in parallel has maximum current?
- In which condition, the current through the mixed grouping of cells is maximum?
- Which combination of cells is the best to get maximum current, when the external resistance is much higher than the total internal resistance?
- 18 cells each of internal resistance 1 ohm and emf 2 V each are used to send current through an external circuit of 2 ohm resistance. Find the best mode of grouping them.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number