Asked by | 22nd Feb, 2008, 09:20: PM
Yes it is neccessary to balance a equation.
Answered by | 7th Dec, 2017, 07:50: PM
- How to balanced equation
- how to balance equation
- What is laughing gas
- How to balance. Kmno4+H2SO4=K2SO4+MnSO4+H2O+o2
- How to balance equation of all type
- what is the factor which forming the chemical reaction
- give reason there are no mass change during chemical reactions.
- define catalyst. describe the use of a catalyst in a chemical reaction with a suitable example ?
- give an example of a photochemical reaction with a balanced equation?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number