Q2. if 7 sin2Q+3 cos2Q=4,find the value of 3 tanQ?
Q3.If 7 sin2Q +3cos2Q=4,show that tanQ=1/3?
q4.simplify; sin3Q+cos3Q/sinQ+cosQ +sinQcosQ.
Asked by Barkha Singh | 23rd Aug, 2014, 05:33: PM
Answered by Mili Hariyani | 24th Aug, 2014, 04:25: PM
- sin teta + 2cos teta =1 prove that 2sin teta - cos teta =2
- Cosec²72° - tan²18°=1
- Show that … cosec theta minus 2sin cube theta upon 2cos cube theta minus cos theta is equals to tan theta
- please help
- please help me to solve this problem
- how to prive
- Prove that : √2+tan2 θ+cot2 θ=tan θ+cot θ
- if sec theta+ tan theat =x , write the value of sec theta - tan theta in terms of X
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number