Q1) What are the practical applications of steam and the latent heat of vaporization ? write any two.
Asked by Rekharaman555 | 21st Jun, 2019, 11:07: AM
1) Extinguishing fire by using boiling water
2) Steaming foods
3) Cooling drinks with cold water and ice
4) Melting ice on the road by using salt.
Answered by Ramandeep | 21st Jun, 2019, 03:49: PM
- Mam why is cold
- is my answers are correct
- pressure and temperature determine the state of a substance . explain this in detail in poimts
- A ballon when kept in sun , bursts after some time . Why ? ans in points
- what is the advisable to use pressure cooker at higher altitudes
- What are the reasons behind the states of matter
- State three effects of heat on matter
- what type of change is weathering of rocks ?
- Ice at 0 Celsius appears cooler than Water at 0 Celsius. Why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number