Q1) What are the practical applications of steam and the latent heat of vaporization ? write any two.
Asked by Rekharaman555 | 21st Jun, 2019, 11:07: AM
1) Extinguishing fire by using boiling water
2) Steaming foods
3) Cooling drinks with cold water and ice
4) Melting ice on the road by using salt.
Answered by Ramandeep | 21st Jun, 2019, 03:49: PM
- State three effects of heat on matter
- what type of change is weathering of rocks ?
- Ice at 0 Celsius appears cooler than Water at 0 Celsius. Why?
- What will happen for a saturated solution if we increase or decrease it's temperature
- Why hot water freezes than cold water??
- can matter change its state
- Why gases exert pressure
- The two gases which are supplied in compressed form in homes and hospitals
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number