Asked by araima2001 | 17th Apr, 2017, 04:29: PM
Otpion 'D' is correct.
Answered by Arvind Diwale | 17th Apr, 2017, 06:09: PM
- The basic character of Oxides and Hydroxides of Alkali and alkaline earth metal
- Is lithium and magnesium forms bicarbonates? If yes then which is more stable in them and which is more soluble in water?
- What are alkali metals? Give the name of the elements.
- What are the alkaline earth metals?
- How do the alkali and alkaline earth metals react with oxygen?
- Why the hydroxides of alkali and alkaline earth metals are basic in nature? Explain the periodicity of these hydroxides.
- Why Sr(OH)2 and Ba(OH)2 are soluble in water whereas Be(OH)2 and Mg(OH)2 are almost insoluble in water?
- What is electropositive character? Why alkali metals form only monovalent ions?
- What is photoelectric effect?
- Define lattice energy?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number