Asked by araima2001 | 14th Jan, 2017, 08:43: PM
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 16th Jan, 2017, 12:12: PM
- Q1.What is orbital velocity? Q2.What is transpoder?
- The Earth-Moon distance is about 60 times the radius of the earth. What will be the approximate angular diameter of the earth as seen from the moon?
- What are the Kepler's Laws of Planetary Motion?
- What is the angular momentum of a satellite (mass, m) with respect to the centre of orbit?
- How many years will a planet take to complete one revolution around sun when the mean distance of sun from planet is 9 times that of sun and earth?
- State the conditions in which a body can be weightless.
- Name a polar satellite. State its uses.
- A satellite orbits around the earth at height of 3 x 106 m from earth's surface. Find its total energy. Given: Mass of satellite = 550kg, mass of earth = 6 x 1024kg, radius of earth = 6.4 x 106 m, G = 6.67 x 10-11 Nm2kg-2.
- Do the body experiencing weightlessness possess inertia?
- Suppose the distance of a planet from Sun is 6 times that of earth. Find the period of revolution of the Planet.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number