Asked by araima2001 | 2nd Jul, 2017, 06:43: PM
There is no resistance in the part of the circuit containing the battery and the capacitor, i.e. R = 0 in this circuit. Since the internal resistance of the source is negligible, the p.d. across the capacitor would be 1.5 V almost instantaneously after switching on the circuit. Therefore, the time taken for the p.d. to be 0.75 V across the capacitor is almost zero.
Hence correct answer is (d) Zero
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 3rd Jul, 2017, 10:16: AM
- calculate the current of X resistor and power of X resistor
- A long uniform wire of resistance 9 ohm is bent into a circle. Two points of the wire at one third of the circumference apart are joined with a cell of emf 1.5 volt and internal resistance 0.5 ohm. Calculate the current in the different parts of the circuit.
- A resistance is made by joining two wires of same material. The radii of the two wires are 1mm and 3mm respectively,while their lengths are 3 cm and 5 cm respectively. A battery of emf 16 volt and negligible internal resistance is connected across the resistance. What is the potential drop along the shorter wire?
- Twelve resistances each of value 2 ohm are connected in the circuit. What is the effective resistance between A and C ?
- Two coils connected in series have a resistance of 18 and when connected in parallel have a resistance of 4. Find the value of individual resistances of the coils.
- Find the current in the circuit shown in the figure below
- You are given n wires, each of resistance R. What is the ratio of maximum to minimum resistance obtained from these wires?
- A low voltage supply should have low resistance. Why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number