Asked by gpnkumar0 | 2nd Oct, 2017, 11:23: AM
Distance between the town and the factory is d = 30 km
Distance travelled by the man before meeting the cyclist is dm = 6 km
Hence, the distance travelled by the cyclist is dc = 30 - 6 = 24 km
Speed of the cyclist is VC = 18 kmhr−1
Hence, the time taken by the cyclist to reach the man is t = dc/VC = 24/18 = 4/3 hr = 80 min = 1:20
Therefore, the two meet at 6:40 + 1:20 = 8 am
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 25th Oct, 2017, 03:27: PM
- How is dx/dt=5?
- Slove the questions
- a body covers first 1/3 part of journey with velocity 2m/s, next 1/3 part with velocity 3m/s and rest of the journey with velocity 6m/s. find average velocity of the body.
- A mass A is released from the top of a smooth inclined plane 18m long and reaches the bottom 3 seconds later. At the instant when A is released another body B is projected up along the same plane from the bottom. An travels a distance up the plane and reached the bottom simultaneously with A. The two masses do not collide. Then the initial velocity of B is?
- The 2 ends of train ,moving with a constant acceleration,pass a certain with velocity u and v .Show that velocity with which the middle point of train passes the same point is root of(usquare +v square)/2
- Distinguish between distance and displacement.
- Distinguish between speed and velocity.
- An object moves 10 m in the first 2 seconds, then 20 m more in the same direction in the next 8 seconds. Find the average velocity for the first 2 seconds, then for next 8 seconds and also for the total journey.
- Define Average speed and Average velocity.
- What do you understand by Instantaneous Speed Instantaneous Velocity?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number