Asked by gpnkumar0 | 2nd Oct, 2017, 11:27: AM
The graph given is an acceleration-time graph. Hence, the area under the curve gives a change in velocity.
Change in velocity = area = A(Trapezium ABCD) + A(Triangle DEF) = [(3.5+2)×5]/2 + (0.5×5)/2 = 13.75 + 1.25 = 15
Now, change in velocity = V4 - V0 = 15
So, V4 = 15 + V0 = 15 - 2.5 = 12.5 m/s
Hence, the correct answer is option C.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 25th Oct, 2017, 03:09: PM
- what is vt graph?definition
- Sketch a position time graph for a stationary object.
- Draw a position time graph for an object in uniform motion.
- The graph represents the velocity time for the first 4 seconds of motion. Find the distance covered.
- There is a bug who moves from point A to point B and then finally to C in 5 seconds. Are the speed and velocity of the bug Different?
- On a displacement-time graph show the following: (a) An object starting from the origin and having constant positive velocity. (b) An object starting from s = 5 m and remaining at rest there. (c) An object starting from s = 10 m and having constant positive velocity.
- What type of motion do the following graphs represent?
- Base your answers to questions on the speed-time graph below representing the motion of a cart. (a) In which interval of time the cart travels shortest and greatest distance? (b) During which interval of time the cart's average speed is greatest? (c) What is the distance traveled by the object during the time interval 22 to 32 seconds?
- Show that area under the v-t graph of an object in uniform motion gives the displacement of the object in a given time.
- Figure shows the displacement – time graph of a particle moving along X – axis. Explain what you understand by this displacement-time graph.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number