Asked by gpnkumar0 | 2nd Oct, 2017, 11:26: AM
Hi please refer to the below link for the solution to this question:
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 3rd Oct, 2017, 08:04: PM
- derive the expression for heat produced due to current (I) flowing for time period (T) THROUGH RESISTOR (R) having potential difference (v) across the terminals 1) name the relation .list all the variables along with their SI units 2)how much heat will an instrument of 14W produce in half an hour if it is connected to a battery of 70 W?
- Name 2 elements used as filament in electric bulbs
- How is the life of a filament of an electric bulb prolonged?
- Which characteristics are not suitable for a fuse wire
- State the joules law of heating and describe it's one numerical application.
- Derive an expression for Joule's law of heating.
- A fan becomes warm when used continuously. Why?
- What is Joule's Law of heating?
- Are there any applications of heating effects of current?
- Which material is used to make heating coils in electric home appliances and why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number