Asked by araima2001 | 1st Apr, 2017, 06:01: AM
The correct option is (A) - The bond order for C2 molecule is two and both bonds are pi bonds.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 5th Apr, 2017, 10:00: AM
- Calculate the atomic number of an element whose mass number and number of neutrons are 7and 4 respectively.
- Prove that if uncertainty in position of a moving electron is equal to its de-Broglie wavelength than its velocity is completely uncertain?
- what is mean by atom
- what is an atom
- what is photoelectric effect
- what is atomic number
- discovery of electron
- what are rutherford model
- which gas is filled in cathode ray tube
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number