Asked by araima2001 | 19th Mar, 2017, 09:02: AM
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 19th Mar, 2017, 02:19: PM
- for what value of a the point (a,1),(1,-3)and(1,4) are colinear
- find the slopes of the lines x+y=0and x-y=0
- find the slope of line making inclination 90°
- Acute angle between the medians drawnfrom the acute angles of the right angled isosceles triangle is
- what is difference between the 0 slope and not defined slope graphically
- Find the value of k for which the point A(-2,3) B(1,2) C(k,0) are collinear.
- Without using distance formula, show that the points (-2, 1), (5, 3), (6, 7) and (- 4, 5) are not the vertices of a parallelogram.
- Find the angle between X-axis and the line joining the points (2, -4) and (-3, 5).
- If slope of a line is triple of the slope of another line. If the tangent of the angle between them is 1/2, find the slopes of the line.
- A line passes through (a, b) and (p, q). If the slope of the line is n, show that q – b = n(p – a).
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number