Asked by araima2001 | 16th Mar, 2017, 06:05: AM
We encourage the queries you have been posting to us!
However, to enhance our engagement with enlightened users like you, we would like to know at which step did you exactly felt like 'asking for help' to our experts for this question.
This would help us to know your dynamic requirements based on your progressive engagement with us at www.topperlearning.com.
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 17th Mar, 2017, 04:25: PM
- When you rotate a liquid, it comes to rest after some time. Why?
- If mustard oil and water are dropped out from a tube separately, the mustard oil comes out later than water. Why?
- Explain why is the velocity of water in a river less on the banks and large in the middle?
- What are the practical applications of Stoke's law?
- Explain why, small air bubbles rise slower than the bigger ones through a liquid?
- What is the weight of the body, when it falls with terminal velocity through a viscous medium?
- What is Reynold's number? What is its importance?
- Explain why, the lubricant oils used in our automobiles should be of high viscosity?
- For the soldiers working on high altitudes, packed food are generally dropped with the help of a parachute. Why?
- Why are oils of different viscosities used in automobiles in different seasons?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number