Q. why we releas tear? when i am very happyness or sad
that is if any person beat me why tear realeased.
Asked by Apna | 22nd Dec, 2015, 06:20: PM
Secretion of tears is meant to clean and lubricate the eyes in response to an irritation of the eyes.
Tears are also secreted due to strong emotional responses like sadness, joy, or even when someone beats up.
The limbic system is involved in production of basic emotional drives, such as anger, fear, etc. The limbic system also has a degree of control over the autonomic system. The autonomic nervous system controls the lacrimal glands through certain receptors. When these receptors are activated, the lacrimal gland is stimulated to produce tears. Hence, tears are also secreted when emotions overpower us.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 23rd Dec, 2015, 05:19: PM
- What is Iris explain IN detail
- give solution of this question
- what is yellow spot in human eye??
- Amit suffering from myopia is not able to see distantly the objects placed beyond five from his eyes. List possible reason due to which this defect of vision may have a rising. With the help of a diagram explain; (a) why the student is unable to see the objects placed beyond 5 metre. (b) type of corrective lens used to restore proper vision and how is defect is corrected by the use of this lens. (C) if in this case, the numerical value of the focal length of the corrective lens is 5 metre find the power of the lens as per the new cartesian sign convention
- why do things appear unclear when we enter a dark room from outside?
- Is the distance between lens and retina of the eye always remains the same?
- Is focal length of eye lens fixed?
- What is accomdation of eye
- Why 'u' in myopia is considered as infinity
- NAME THE EYE WHICH IS RISPONSIBLE FOR POWER OF ACCOMUDATION
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number