Q) what will the correct match of (B) & also explain the reason (one or more than one correct )
Asked by araima2001 | 26th Dec, 2016, 08:48: PM
Thanks for asking us a question in Ask the Expert section of TopperLearning.com.
1. Unit of rate constant possess concentration unit: This statement is true for zero order, 2nd order and 3rd order not for 1st order.
2. Rate constant for the reaction of both the reactants are equal : This statement is true only for zero order reaction.
3. Rate of consumption of at least one of the reactants is equal to the rate of production of at least one of the products: This statement is true only for 1st order reaction.
4. If both reactants are taken in stoichiometric ratio, half life for both reactants are equal: This is true for only 2nd order reaction.
From above observationscorrect match for (B) will be Rate of consumption of at least one of the reactants is equal to the rate of production of at least one of the products.
Answered by Arvind Diwale | 27th Dec, 2016, 03:48: PM
- relation between k and t for first order reaction
- Definition of zero order, 1st order and 2nd order reaction
- The half life for a first order reaction is 10 mins .What percentage of reactant will be left behind after 60mins.
- 4.22 sum
- 4.32 numerical plz
- Write a condition under which a bimolecular reaction is kinetically first order. Give an example of such a reaction
- Pls answer
- what is the order of reaction if rate of reaction becomes 3 times and concentration of reaction becomes 9 times
- please solve it
- The reaction 2NO2Cl → 2NO2 + Cl2 have the rate law: r = k [NO2Cl]. What is it mechanism?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number