Q)The vapour density of a chloride of M is 104.25. What is the formula of the chloride if the equivalent mass of M is 6.2?
Asked by araima2001 | 9th Mar, 2017, 02:49: PM
Answered by Arvind Diwale | 10th Mar, 2017, 01:23: PM
- give answer
- The hydrated salt na2so4 nh20 under goes 55% loss in weight on heating and become anhydrous.the value of small n? will
- 25ml of a solution containing HCl was treated with excess of M/5 KIO3 and KI solution of unknown concentration where I2 liberated is titrated against a standard solution of 0.021M Na2S2O3 solution whose 24ml were used up. Find the strength of HCl and volume of KIO3 solution consumed.
- carbon react with chlorine to form ccl4 .36gm of carbon was mixed with 142gmof ccl2.calculate mass of ccl4 produce and remaining mass of reactant
- Phosphorus pentachloride decomposes according to this equation. PCl5(g) equilibrium reaction arrow PCl3(g) + Cl2(g) An equilibrium mixture in a 5.00 L flask at 245°C contains 4.27 g of PCl5, 9.31 g of PCl3, and 2.86 g of Cl2. How many grams of each will be found if the mixture is transferred into a 2.00 L flask at the same temperature.
- What is Gram Atomic Mass?
- Calculate the mass of potassium chlorate required to liberate 6.72dmcube of oxygen at step.Molar mass of potassium chlorate is 122.5g mol inverse Ans.24.5g
- Air contains 20% oxygen by volume how much volume of air will be required for combustion of 100 cc acetylene Why we use at last as 100/20*250
- When 200 cm cube of ethylene is burnt in sufficient air to form CO2 and steam and all measurements are made at constant pressure and 100 °C how do we calculate unreacted air?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number