Q the half line of a radioactive isotope is 1.5 hrs. The mass of it that remains undecayed after 6 hours if the initial mass of spectrum of the isotope of 32g is
Asked by vikasg13.hardware | 15th Nov, 2017, 01:36: PM
half-life (T) = 1.5 hrs
initial mass of the isotope (A0) = 32 gms
Time = 6 hrs
Find: final mass of isotope ?
the mass of that remains undecayed after 6 hours willbe 2 gms
Answered by Ramandeep | 15th Nov, 2017, 02:50: PM
- What is meaning of phosphorus
- how we define ions
- who discovered electron, proton and neutron
- what are isotopes?
- Sir how find atomic mass in element
- Define atomic number. How is it denoted? Give two examples of atomic numbers.
- What determines the chemical properties of an element?
- What determines the mass number of an atom?
- Define mass number.
- Write any three uses of isotopes.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number