Q) Put the following sentences into the Passive form:
1) All the boys laughed at him.
2) They found her guilty of murder.
3) She had not confessed her guilt.
Q) Put the following sentences into the Active form:
4) A lion may be helped even by the people.
5) Men have been ruined by gambling.
6) My cares are left behind.
7) He was taken for a thief.
8) He was known to be a kind man.
Asked by banerjee_milky | 7th Jan, 2017, 10:10: PM
Q) Passive Form
1) He was laughed at by all the boys.
2) She was found guilty of murder by them.
3) Her guilt was not confessed by her.
Q) Active form:
4) People may even help a lion.
5) Gambling has ruined men.
6) I have left behind my cares.
7) They took him for a thief.
8) They knew him as a kind man.
Answered by Snehal Naik | 9th Jan, 2017, 11:30: AM
- shut theke door
- Plz explain me about Active and Passive Voice?
- change it into passive voice
- Rewrite the sentence in the active voice. The delicious lobster dish had been prepared by the chef of this restaurant.
- Punctuate the sentence in the active voice. Once in every fortnight, the glass facade of the building is cleaned.
- Change the sentence to the passive voice. Lata never charges her friends for her services.
- Change the sentence to the active voice. The show will have aired by 8 pm tomorrow.
- Change the sentence to the passive voice. The accountant was calculating the expenses when he noticed a strange entry.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number