Q)plz.. also kindly explain the reason for the answer???
Asked by araima2001 | 17th Apr, 2017, 10:31: AM
Thanks for asking us a question in Ask the Expert section of TopperLearning.com.
Correct option is (A)
Answered by Arvind Diwale | 17th Apr, 2017, 06:37: PM
- define system in thermodynamics
- thermodynamics second law
- expansion of heat
- mass of aluminium is 500 gm .how much amount of heat needs to supply in order to increase its temperature by 40 degree celcius
- what is the example of a system and surrounding please explain the differnce btween the two
- define boiling point??
- Name the law of thermodynamics given by the mathematical expression .
- What is the main limitation of the first law of thermodynamics?
- Which process has the apparatus completely insulated?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number