Q) i am a liitle confused between (I)&(II) whose basic strength will be more & why??? plz... kindly clarify this doubt...
Asked by araima2001 | 21st Apr, 2017, 09:09: PM
Structure (I) is more basic than structure (II) as the lone pair of electrons on nitrogen in structure (II) are involved in the aromaticity of the ring or say they are swimming in the ring and not readily availabale for donation while the lone pair of elecrtons on nitrogen in structure (I) are readily available for donation.
More the electron donating property of the molecule, more is the basicity.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 23rd Apr, 2017, 07:52: PM
- difference between allilyc carbon and vinalliyc carbpn
- if the carbon bonded to halogen is hybridised ,how will it be classified?
- In iupac naming of (Ch3)3cch2ch(br)c6h5 we took aliphatic chain containing bromine as main chain but in naming of M-ClCH2C6H4CH2C(CH3)3 we took benzene as main chain Why
- Iupac naming
- which out of the following is a methanide ion? a) c2- b) (c2)2- c) (c3)4- d) c4-
- What is hybridisation in C2H4
- Can we write CH3COOH as C2H4O2??
- Which of the following carbocations is most stable nd why??
- 11th sum with explanation
- ANSWER nd explaim the 17th ques
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number