Q) How many bicyclic isomers including spiro compounds excluding (sterio isomers) are possible for the compound having formula .
Asked by araima2001 | 22nd Jan, 2017, 08:29: PM
Bicyclic isomers including spiro compounds excluding (stereo isomers) having formula C5H8
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 24th Jan, 2017, 09:23: AM
- Why the compound is optically active even though there is center of symmetry
- both of them contain hydrogen bond in their enol form , then why 2 has more enol content than 1
- we were not taught stereoismoerism in class 11 so should I learn them before starting class 12 organic for class 12 boards
- I don't know isomerism except chain and ring so should I learn them before starting 12 th organic or there is no need?
- Write the name of two geometrical isomers
- How many isomers are possible for alkyl group C4H9??draw structure of all
- can alcohols nd ethers form functional pairs.if yes how
- How is d the answer of 19th
- orthonylclorobenzene and paradiclorobenzene which one have more mealting point and boiling point?
- orthonyl clorobenzene and paredicloro benzene which one is most reactive ? give reason
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number