Q) find the number of structural isomers of bromo dichloro benzene & trichloro benzene.
Asked by araima2001 | 22nd Jan, 2017, 08:39: PM
Structural isomers of bromo dichloro benzene:
Stuctural isomers of trichlorobenzene:
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 23rd Jan, 2017, 12:34: PM
- if an organic compound contain 'n' chiral centres and 'n' geometric isomerism centres, then what will be the total no of stereo isomers provided that the compound is unsymmetric
- find the no of aptical active & inactive forms of compound
- what are the isomers for c3h6o2?
- pls solve
- In a wedge dash structure is the solid wedge more stable than the dashed wedge . If not then why is (c) preferred over (a).
- Why the compound is optically active even though there is center of symmetry
- both of them contain hydrogen bond in their enol form , then why 2 has more enol content than 1
- we were not taught stereoismoerism in class 11 so should I learn them before starting class 12 organic for class 12 boards
- I don't know isomerism except chain and ring so should I learn them before starting 12 th organic or there is no need?
- Write the name of two geometrical isomers
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number