Q) can you plz.. justify which one of (A) & (B) is correct & why??
Asked by araima2001 | 7th Apr, 2017, 04:48: AM
Correct option is (B) 2-isopropylbut-1-ene
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan | 7th Apr, 2017, 10:46: AM
- difference between allilyc carbon and vinalliyc carbpn
- if the carbon bonded to halogen is hybridised ,how will it be classified?
- In iupac naming of (Ch3)3cch2ch(br)c6h5 we took aliphatic chain containing bromine as main chain but in naming of M-ClCH2C6H4CH2C(CH3)3 we took benzene as main chain Why
- Iupac naming
- which out of the following is a methanide ion? a) c2- b) (c2)2- c) (c3)4- d) c4-
- What is hybridisation in C2H4
- Can we write CH3COOH as C2H4O2??
- Which of the following carbocations is most stable nd why??
- 11th sum with explanation
- ANSWER nd explaim the 17th ques
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number