Q) ABCD is a rhombus in which the altitude from D to side AB bisects AB.Then angle A and angle B, respectively are:
A) 60 degree , 120 degree
B) 120 degree , 60 degree
C) 80 degree , 100 degree
D) 100 degree , 80 degree
Asked by banerjee_milky | 19th Dec, 2016, 03:35: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 28th Nov, 2017, 02:22: PM
- PQRS is a rectangle. If PQ= 4cm and SP= 3cm. Find OS
- How many diagonals does a triangle have?
- the angles of a quadrilateral are in ratio 2:5:7:4.Find the measure of all the angles of the quadrilateral.
- Two of the angles of a quadrilateral are 75° and 105° . If the other two angles are equal , find the measure of the other two angles.
- In the adjacent figure, ABCD is a parallelogram and line segments AE and CF bisect the angles A and C respectively. Show that AE||CF.
- Find the value of x if x,(2x + 13°),(3x+10°) and ( x-6°) are all the angles of a quadrilateral
- two adjacent angles of पैरेललोग्राम हैव इक्वल मेजर फाइंड द मेजर ऑफ इच ऑफ द एंगल ऑफ द पैरेललोग्राम
- ABCD Is a square. Its diagonals AC and BD intersect each other at O. Find the measure of angle CAD and angle DBC.
- Find the dimensions of a rectangle if its perimeter is 100 cm and its length is 20cm more than its breadth
- trapezium prblem
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number