Q. ABCD is a rhombus in which the altitude from D to side AB bisects AB. Then angle A and angle B respectively are what?
Asked by abbu786 | 28th Sep, 2017, 03:22: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 29th Sep, 2017, 12:53: PM
- ABCD Is a square. Its diagonals AC and BD intersect each other at O. Find the measure of angle CAD and angle DBC.
- Find the dimensions of a rectangle if its perimeter is 100 cm and its length is 20cm more than its breadth
- trapezium prblem
- If all the angles of a quadrilateral are equal, what kind of quadrilateral can it be?
- In the adjoining figure, ABCD is a quadrilateral. (i) How many pairs of adjacent sides are there? Name them. (ii) How many pairs of opposite sides are there? Name them.
- Three angles of a quadrilateral are 54o, 80o, 116o. Find the fourth angle.
- A field is in a shape of quadrilateral whose angles are in the ratio 2 : 3 : 5 : 8 . Find the measure of angles.
- Find the pair of adjacent angles and opposite angles in the given figure.
- The measure of two angles of a quadrilateral are 115o and 45o , and the other two angles are equal. Find the measure of each of the equal angles.
- In the given rectangle, find the value of x and y.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number