(B+1) C B
Asked by abbu786 | 17th Jul, 2017, 09:33: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 18th Jul, 2017, 09:03: AM
- Prove the answer is 400gm
- please solve this
- Find the missing number x in the third circle.
- Complete the series: (i) 20, 15, 10, ___, ___. (ii) 3, 9, 15, ___, ___.
- In the following product, find A, B and C.
- In the following addition, find A.
- Make 3 numbers from the digits 3, 5 and 1 taken in order, add them and verify that the sum is divisible by 37.
- Write all possible numbers using the digits 2, 4, 7 without repeating them.
- "The difference of the two digit chosen number and the number obtained by reversing the digits is divisible by 9." Verify this property for the numbers 67 and 39.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number