Q) a point object is placed at a distance of 30 cm from a convex mirror of focal length 30 cm.
the image formed will be at
c)15 cm behind the mirror
d)15 cm in front of the mirroe
Asked by Sanmit Ratnaparkhi | 12th Nov, 2014, 09:11: PM
A real, enlarged and inverted image is formed at infinity when the object is placed at a distance equal to focal length in front of a convex lens.
Answered by Sheetal Jalan | 12th Nov, 2014, 10:15: PM
- distinguish between real image and virtual image
- write the rules for the formation of image by spherical mirrors
- An object is placed at a distance of 15 vm infront of a concave mirror whose focal length is 10 cm at what distance the image is formed? what are the properties of image?
- A spherical mirror produces an image of magnification -1.0 on a screen placed at a distance of 30 cm from the pole of the mirror. a) Write the type of mirror used. b) What is the focal length of this mirror? c) Calculate the object distance. d) What is the nature of the image formed? e) Draw the ray diagram to show the image formation.
- where should be the object placed in front of a concave mirror so as the magnification obtained is -2?
- about image formed by convex mirror
- An object of size 7.0 cm is placed at 27 cm infront of a concave mirror of focal length 18 cm. At what distance from a mirror should a screen be placed, so that a sharp focused image can be obtained?Find the size and the nature of the image.
- why at least two reflected rays are needed to form an image in a concave mirror?
- draw the path of incident ray in a convex mirror when incident ray is directed towards centre of curvature
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number