Q) A mixture of two immiscible liquids nitrobenzene and water at 99 C has a partial vapour pressure of water 733 mm of Hg and that of nitrobenzene 27 mm of Hg.Calculate the ratio of the weights of nitrobenze to the water in the distillate?
(integer type question)
Asked by rakshitreshu1997 | 28th Aug, 2015, 10:43: PM
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan | 30th Aug, 2015, 02:22: PM
- How like dissolves like?
- At what partial pressure oxygen will have a solubility of 0.06 gram per litre in water at 293 Kelvin Henry's law constant of oxygen in water at 303 kelvin is 46.82 k bar assume the density of the solution to the same as that of water
- how many ml of 0.1M HCL are required to react completely with 1g mixture of and NaHCO3 containing equimolar amounts of both?
- what is volatile and non volatile solute . also explain the importance of both and uses
- Assertion :- CaCl2, CaSO4, Ca(HSO4)2 & Ca(OH)2 will cause hardness in water. Reason :- All soluble salts of Ca+2 and Mg+2 cause hardness.
- Define solubility.
- State the factors on which solubility depends.
- What is dissolution? How is it different with crystallization?
- What does saturated and unsaturated stand for a solution?
- How does the change in temperature affect the solubility of a solute?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number