Asked by Rayeesa | 10th Apr, 2018, 07:26: AM
Answered by Sneha shidid | 10th Apr, 2018, 09:35: AM
- There is a rectangular onion storehouse in the farm of Mr.Ratnakarrao at tivasa. The length of rectangular base is more than its breadth by 21m and diagonal is more than length by 6m. Find length and breadth of a storehouse.
- If x=2 and x=3 are the roots of the equation 3x2-2kx+2m=0. then what is the value of m.
- A man brought some books fir ruppees 1200when the price of each rose by rupees 30 he could buy 2 books less for ruooees 1200find the original prucr of the book
- are two digit number contains smaller of the two digits in the units place. the product of the the digits is 40 and the difference is 3 find the number
- A twodigits number contains the smaller of the two digits in the unit place . The product of the digits is 40 and the difference between the digits is 3. Find the number.
- A woman is six times as old as her son. Two years ago, the product of their ages was 84. Find their present ages.
- The numerator of a fraction is 2 less than its denominator. If 3 is added to each of the numerator and the denominator, the fraction increases by 1/18. Find the fraction.
- Ten years ago, Aminas age was square of her sisters age . Eleven years hence, she will be 6 yeas older than her sister. Find their present ages
- By selling an article for rupees 96,a man gains as much percent as its cost price. Find the cost price of the article
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number