Prove that the path of an oblique projectile is parabola
Asked by gosyogesh91115 | 7th Feb, 2019, 07:09: PM
Answered by Ankit K | 8th Feb, 2019, 11:43: AM
- A particle of mass m is given speed u at angle theta at topmost point It breaks into two equal parts one comes to rest find point of landing of second mass
- a projector is projected horizontal with velocity 10 ms making distance 45 degree .what is time of flig
- what is the meaning of projectile motion
- If a ball launched with initial velocity of 25 m/s at 45 degree. Find the maximum range covered by the ball?
- Pls solve
- what is lowest speed of an object in the projectile motion fired with an angle 30º and speed is 5m/s?
- curve of radius 120 m is banked at an angle of 18°. At what speed can it be negotiated under icy conditions where friction is negligible?
- Body is thrown which covers a maximum height of 50m and range 25m find angle of projection????
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number