Prove that for no integer n,n^6+3n^5-5n^4-15n^3+4n^2+12n+3 is a perfect square.
n^x means "n tothe power of x"
Asked by satishsingh881 | 22nd Sep, 2014, 11:03: PM
Answered by Prasenjit Paul | 23rd Sep, 2014, 11:29: AM
- express each number as a product of it prime 1771 AND 3825
- What will be the product of HCF and LCM of the smallest prime number and the smallest composite number?
- If the HCF of 65 and 117 is expressible in the form 65m - 117, then the value of m is Please explain
- solve the following
- find the lcm of 26 and 32
- without actual division
- 275 and 342 of HCF
- if xy=180 and hcf (x,y)=3 , then find the lcm (x,y)
- find the LCm and had of 14 15 verify that lcm*hcf
- express156 as a product of its prime factors
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number