prove that a cyclic parallelogram is a rectangle
Asked by mukhreetyadav1972 | 29th Dec, 2019, 07:34: PM
Your query is answered here.
Answered by | 29th Dec, 2019, 07:49: PM
- if a segment contains more than two angles even then all of them will be equal?
- Prove that the opposite angles of a cyclic quadrilateral are supplementary.
- Prove that the quadrilateral formed by the bisectors of internal angles of a cyclic quadrilateral is also cyclic.
- In the figure, O is the centre of the circle and .
- AC and BD are chords of a circle which bisect each other. Prove that (i) AC and BD are diameters of the circle and (ii) ABCD is a rectangle.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number