Properties of sodium and zinc.
Asked by 522558574869469 | 11th Aug, 2018, 08:40: PM
Properties of sodium:
Sodium is soft metal and can be cut with knife.
It is a silvery-white with waxy appearance.
It is a good conductor of electricity.
It is a very reactive metal and reacts violently with water.Therefore it is stored in kerosene
Properties of zinc:
Zinc is bluish-white in colour.
It is hard and brittle.
It is a good conductor of heat and electricity.
Answered by Varsha | 12th Aug, 2018, 08:02: PM
- Match the atomic number 4,14,8,15,19 with the each of the following : (a) A solid non metal of valency 3 (b) A gas of the valence 2 (c) A metal of the valence 1 (d) A non metal of the valence 4
- A homogeneous mixture made up of carbon
- What are MIXTURES??
- What are mixtures? Deply explain
- Differentiate between pure and impure subtance
- What are periods
- How is sodium chloride different from it's constituent elements
- What are elements
- Compounds are mixtures
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number