Asked by ashish80 | 5th Jun, 2020, 10:40: AM
A prime number is a natural number greater than 1 and is divisible by self and '1' only.
Two numbers are said to be co-prime if the largest no. that can completely divide both of them is '1' only.
Answered by Arun | 5th Jun, 2020, 06:00: PM
- Prime numbers with video
- Write five consecutive composite number between 150 to 250 such that there are no two prime numbers between them
- what are twin prime number
- what is sum of prime numbers between 20 and 30
- Please explain eps to solve th questions for 5,6 and 7
- Write seven consecutive composite numbers less than 100 and more than equal to 90.
- Two consecutive odd prime numbers are known as twin primes. Write all pairs of twin primes between 50 and 100.
- Express 63 and 49 as sum of three odd prime numbers.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number