pressure and temperature determine the state of a substance . explain this in detail in poimts
Asked by swatipuspapatel | 5th Jun, 2020, 12:54: PM
A change in temperature or pressure will result in the change of state of the substance.
for example ice, if we change the temperature it will started melting resulting change of state from solid to liquid and if increase temperature then it will evaporates resulting change from liquid to vapour (gas).
A solid can be converted into liquid and then to gas by decreasing the pressure and increasing the temperature. Every state of matter of any substance is stable at a corresponding pressure and temperature. Thus, temperature and pressure determines the state of a substance.
Answered by Ramandeep | 5th Jun, 2020, 10:51: PM
- list the points of differences between homogeneous and heterogeneous?
- what is matter
- what is meant by a substance
- Define latent heat of fusion.
- what is kinetic energy
- which is not a function of epidermis
- Mam why is cold
- is my answers are correct
- A ballon when kept in sun , bursts after some time . Why ? ans in points
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number