Preetam purchased a book, a pen and a notebook for Rs.165.35, Rs.72 and Rs.14.85 respectively. How much money will he have to pay to the shopkeeper for these items?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 12th Aug, 2015, 03:58: PM
Cost of a book = Rs.165.35
Cost of a pen = Rs.72.00
Cost of a notebook = Rs.14.85
Total Cost = Rs.(165.35 + 72.00 + 14.85) = Rs.252.20
Total money to be paid by Preetam = Rs.252.20
Answered by | 12th Aug, 2015, 05:58: PM
- what is decimal
- word problems
- Out of 25.25 meters of clothes,Vimal stitched five drsss of equal size.if each dress required 4.4metres of clothes,how many metres of clothes is left with her
- The cost of a dinner set is rupees 2475.95 and cost of tea set is rupees 725.65.find the total cost of both items
- Find the value of 12.9 - 8.487
- A man covers a journey by car in 3 hours. He covers a distance of 64 km 324 m during the first hour, 58 km 56 m during the second hour and 62 km 8 m during the third hour. What is the length of his journey?
- The weight of an empty gas cylinder is 18 kg 75 g. The weight of the gas contained in it is 12 kg 350g. What is the total weight of the cylinder filled with gas?
- Ramesh purchased vegetables worth Rs.146.75 from a vendor and gave him a 500-rupee note. How much balance did he get back?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number