PQR IS A TRIANGLE RIGHT ANGLED AT P.PQ=10CM AND PR=24CM,FIND Q?
Asked by advscjaglan | 15th Aug, 2020, 09:10: PM
QR = 26
sin Q = PR/QR = 12/13
Answered by Arun | 16th Aug, 2020, 10:33: AM
- explain right angle triangle
- wHAT DO YOU MEAN BY A TRIANGLE?
- I 2 degree if one angle of a triangle is 42 degree and the other two angles are in the ratio 1 ratio 2 find the angles angles
- what is hypotenuse?
- this is my doubt question no 6
- find the length of the hypotenuse of a right triangle the other two sides of which measures 9cmand12cm
- what is the property of pytogaras
- What is phythagerous Therom? find it
- pythagorus thearum?how to find it?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number