Asked by kv252624 | 7th Mar, 2021, 08:33: PM
Potential difference between two points in an electric field may be defined as the amount of work done in moving a unit positive charge from one point to the other point.
Answered by | 7th Mar, 2021, 11:56: PM
- what is resistivity
- photo attached
- explain ohm s law
- An electric iron has a rating of 750w,220v, calculate the current flowing through it and its resistance when in use
- Study the VI graph for a resistor as shown in the figure and prepare a table showing the values of I (in amperes) corresponding to four different values of V (in volts). Find the value of current for V = 10 volts. How can we determine the resistance of the resistor from this graph?
- what is the unit of resistivity?
- a potential difference of 10 volt is needed to make a current of 0.02 impair for flow through a wire. what potential difference is needed to make a current of 250 mili ampere flows through the same wire
- Define resistance and also explain it through ohm law?
- define the term ohm meter
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number