plzz sir ans soon

Asked by prasadnidhi | 11th Nov, 2010, 03:05: PM

Expert Answer:

Dear student,
Double fertilisation is seen in flowering plants. It is the more or less simultaneous union of one sperm and one egg to form a diploid zygote and another sperm with two polar nuclei to form triploid primary endosperm nucleus. It is from the diploid zygote that the embryo develops.
Hope this answers your query.
Team Topperlearning

Answered by  | 11th Nov, 2010, 05:19: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.