Asked by kirtichawla94 | 15th Jul, 2009, 06:42: PM

Expert Answer:

The current which changes its polarity after regular intervals of time is called alternating  current (AC).

The current which does change its polarity with time and always remains constant with time is direct current (DC).

Answered by  | 16th Jul, 2009, 06:48: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.