Asked by onkardabhade62 | 30th Dec, 2020, 12:04: PM
TO show that: determinant of |(b+c)^2 a^2 a^2 // b^2 (c+a)^2 b^2 // c^2 c^2 (a+b)^2| is equal to 2abc(a+b+c)^3
We'll be using row and column transformations to prove the result
Answered by Renu Varma | 30th Dec, 2020, 01:07: PM
- det+ (b-1ab)=?
- Second question
- Prove this please I need this..
- A square matrix of order 3 has |A|=6 , find |A.adjA|
- Pl ans as fast as possible..
- If A is a square matrix of order 3 and the |A| =6. What is the value of | 2A|?
- Using properties of determinants,prove that | a b c| |a-b b-c c-a| = a^3+b^3+c^3-3abc |b+c c+a a+b|
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number