plz explain

Asked by  | 28th Mar, 2008, 12:58: AM

Expert Answer:

The energy required to form the unstable complex by the reactants ( activated complex)  is called as activation energy. denoted as Ea.

The collisions in which molecules collide min sufficient energy is called Threshold energy.

Threshold Energy = Activation Energy + energy possesed by reacting species.

Answered by  | 18th Apr, 2008, 02:51: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.