Plz answer 1 with explanation and resonance structures
Asked by lovemaan5500 | 13th Jan, 2020, 09:33: PM
In the benzene ring, the distribution of the nitrogen group is meta directing while, the distribution of the chloro group is ortho and para directing.
Answered by Ramandeep | 16th Jan, 2020, 11:47: AM
- In the iupac name of m-clch2c6h4ch2c(ch3)3 we take benzene as the main chain Why? why we dont take CH2Cl as main chain? Pls answer
- Among Neopentyl chloride and isopentyl chloride, which one have high boiling point?
- In 2nd plz explain how these two effects control orientation and reactivity
- CH3-CH=CH-Cl is it a allylic halide?
- What happens when methyl chloride is treated with Na in presence of dry ether?
- Why para product is major than ortho product
- How to differentiate sn1 reaction from sn2 reaction
- 3bromo pentane
- Arrange each set of compound in order of increasing boiling points 1). Bromomethane, bromoform, choloromethane dibromethane
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number