pls solve sir
Asked by mufeedatvp2000 | 14th Apr, 2020, 10:58: PM
Among the given compounds, only option C cyclopropene is on charge separation forms an aromatic ring.
Stability because of aromaticity of ring favors charge separation leading to high dipole moment.
Answered by Ramandeep | 16th Apr, 2020, 01:22: PM
- sir/madam, in NCERT chemistry books in organic chemistry sometimes hydrolysis rxn takes places by acid and water(H2SO4 + H2O/ H3O+/H+ + H2)), base with water(NaOH + H2O/ KOH + H2O) and other times only with water(H2O) what is the difference between the three and when do we use them in rxns ? hydrolysis means breaking or cleavage of compounds using water.... am I right? request u to answer all questions pls
- name the product formed when chloromethane react with aqus AgCn
- pls solve the prob
- Why the given tautomer is not right ?
- Most reactive nucleophile from the following is?
- Sir Pl solve questions no 10
- Y reacts with Z to give (1) (2) (3) (4)
- Z is :- (1) (2) (3) (4)
- Give the structure and the IUPAC names of all the carbonyl compounds having formula C4H8O.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number