pls explain this question
Asked by lovemaan5500 | 10th Nov, 2017, 07:25: PM
- When the switch 's' is pressed, the current in the circuit A flows from + to - terminal of the battery i.e in the clockwise direction.
- Due to the current in 'A' the magnetic flux of 'A' through 'B' increases.
- Based on the Lenz's law, the induced current in coil 'B', opposes the increase flux.
- Hence, the current in coil 'B' will be anit-clockwise direction.
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 11th Nov, 2017, 11:46: PM
- What is electromagnetism
- Working of A.C generator?
- Do the slip rings help to change the direction of current?
- Waht is electro magnetism
- What is the use of split rings and slip rings
- define lenz's law and state one of its application...plss
- What is the role of the split rings in an electric motor
- please explain woring of ac ,dc motor . explain even coil rotation and current direction
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number