Pls explain about conformations of alkane!..in detail...
Asked by Ginni2k | 11th Feb, 2017, 04:05: PM
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan | 13th Feb, 2017, 10:41: AM
- Name the products which may be obtained when a mixture of methyl bromide and ethyl bromide is treated with sodium metal in ether.
- Which salt on treatment with soda lime gives ethane?
- What are alkanes?
- Why alkanes are also known as paraffin?
- How many chain isomers are possible for C4H10.Draw their structure.
- Give any two methods for the preparation of methane.
- What is Sabatier-Sanderson reaction?
- How will you prepare ethane from ethyl iodide? Give the reaction.
- Define the following: (a)Structural isomers (b)Chain isomers
- Give the IUPAC name of the following compound: (i)CH3 – CH2 – CH2 – CH2– CH2 – OH (ii) CH3 – CH2 – CH – CH2 – CH – CH2 – CH3 l l CH3 C2H5
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number