plot a graph showing the variation in coulombs force f versus 1/r2 where r is the distance between two chargesof each pair of (1mc , 2mc) (2mc,-3mc)?
Asked by vasturushi | 25th Dec, 2017, 07:23: PM
Please follow this link for the explanation
Answered by Gajendra | 27th Dec, 2017, 05:51: PM
- staate columbs law in vectoe form and explain it
- What is coulombs law
- Q - 10
- Q - 14
- A certain charge Q is divided into two parts q and Q − q, which are then separated by a certain distance. What must q be in terms of Q to maximize the electrostatic repulsion between the two charges?
- pls solve this
- what is the force brtween two small charged spheres having charges of 2x10power-7coulomb and 3x10power-7 colomb placed 30cm part in air?
- A particle of mass 9x10 ^-5 g is kept over a large horizontal sheet of charge density 5x10^-5Cm-2 ? What charge should be to the particle, so that if released it does not fall? in this question solution how we got to know that charge must be positive
- 2 identical point charges q each are kept 2 metre apart in air. A third point charge Q of unknown magnitude and sign is placed on the line joining the charges such that the system remains in equilibrium find the position and nature of Q
- A) Two charges +4esu and +9 esu are situated at a distance of 10 cm . A unit charge is situated at a point on the line joining the charges. At what point the unit charge experiences a force which is (a) equal and opposite,(b)equal and in the same direction? B) Two conductors have resistance R1 and R2 at 0°C. Their temperature coefficients of resistances are a1 and a2 respectively. Show that the temperature coefficients of their equivalent resistances when joined in series and in parallel are respectively (R1a1+R2a2)/(R1+R2) and (R1a2+R2a1)/(R1+R2)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number