Asked by sashank2 | 2nd May, 2010, 08:31: PM
For the preperation of IIT JEE you can refer to IIT - M L Khanna, J N Sharma, R D sharma.
- S L Loni for Geometry
- Arihant Prakashan For Vector and 3d Geometry.
For Olympiads refer to:
- I M O Problem Collections
- S. L. Greitzer International Mathematical Olympiad 1959-1977, MAA.
- M. S. Klamkin International Mathematical Olympiad 1978-1985, MAA.
- C. R. Pranesachar, S. A. Shirali, B. J. Venkatachala, and C. S. Yogananda Mathematical Challenges from the Olympiads Interline publishing, Bangalore. (Contains problems and solutions of International Mathematical Olympiad from 1986-1994).
- MATH OLYMPIAD PROBLEMS edited by Richard Kalman
Answered by | 3rd May, 2010, 10:04: AM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number