please tell

Asked by  | 21st Dec, 2008, 06:36: PM

Expert Answer:

" IUPAC name ".: The name of compound which are standard in all countries .its full form is International union of pure and applied chemistry.

Answered by  | 22nd Dec, 2008, 09:33: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.